North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......

Go down 
+2
Troublemaker
Enkei
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... Empty
PostSubject: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:36 am

I am posting this where ever I can to try to get as many as we used to get for this ..So please put out the word and lets have a fun time..

It's been almost 2 years since we did a Good Hot Dog Run (aka Barf-O-Rama ) And I think now is the time. We have some new members that have never been and some old ones that want to do it again......We can do it all in NJ or drive to NY or where ever. But lets do it like we used to. We used to get up to 15 Av's for this and we all had a great time...

So who's in? And when would you like to do it? I would think a Sunday would be best..

Ok Plans as of 1/6/10
Meet up at Garden State Plaza in Paramus,NJ at 9am Go to Model Train Warehouse www.njhirailers.com see the lay out..
Meet back at the mall at about 12 noon then go to the Go Kart track in Maywood,NJ Race and have fun there for a few hours. From there it's Dog time..... Barf-O Rama.. See you there....

Everyone loves Rutt's.......

1 Enkei. Maybe Mrs Enkei..
2 NorthJerseyAvalanche Tom
3 Troublemaker +1
4 James21
5 River Dude Maybe..
6 Kevin S JL Rep for theNY/NJ area..
7 SRFNSNO and Clan Maybe
8 Beesting Maybe
9 Bikerchic JUst in time for Rutt's.. Welcome Erin Glad you can make it..
10 Enkei's Dad...for the Trains..

Last edited by Enkei on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Sounds good!

Let me know if you need to post anywhere else, but aren't able to for whatever reason. It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Yes please post on CAFCNA and Pm or email all you can I would like to see a good turn out..

Not this weekend. I would like to get a bigger group first. Then plan a nice trip to other Dog House's or maybe a Bowling GTG.. So lets plan something. First A date.. As I said I think a Sunday will work best...please post your idea's..
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Sunday would work best for me because that the only day I have off but you have to let me know in advance because i have the baby every other weekend. But I will definitely do it. Let me know what I can do to help
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 am

Glenn, I just did a copy/paste of your message. If you want me to "quote" it, let me know. But it's on that site now.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm out. I got my truck chillin in my garage untill winter is over.
Back to top Go down
NorthJerseyAvalanche

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:08 pm

any sunday is good for my but the next 2 upcomming!!

sounds like a good time
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Ate at Rutt's today... It was great Hey Kevin Get a Taxi,,, Very Happy Hope you can make it down...I was thinking Bowling or indoor Go Carts also the same day...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Ok as it looks now we will be doing this in Jan on a Sunday.. Still looking into eather Bowling or Go carts... What do you think? Please post up some idea's....
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 pm

im partial to bowling... i like to play with balls.... lol
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 pm

I'd actually prefer go-karts. My son would like that too!

(No offense Crystal, but I would prefer you didn't play with my balls...) LOL
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Ditto pn that.... Sorry I'm a Married man.... But the Carts are fun too..

check out www.v-17.com They are fun.... Ok now lets look for a Sunday in Jan..
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:03 am

Crystal... I'm sure if you paid enough, you could roll the bowling balls down the go-kart track and try to knock the drivers down! It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... 517778
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm game.... If not i can just bring a nerf gun with me and shoot you all with little green balls.... LOL. Id be ok with go karts to.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Ok then we just need a Date.. And more members to come... Lets go guys Get the word out..
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:12 am

Plans for now are meeting at the Kart place or maybe Garden State Plaza at around 12 noon. The Plaza in Paramus is very easy to find off of the GSP or Rt4 or 17. The Kart place is in Maywood,NJ right down the road. We could be there by 1pm ride till around 4-5pm then head over to Rutt's Hutt in Clifton about a 15-20 min drive..

I am still looking for a date Some like Jan 17th Hows that for everyone?
Back to top Go down
NorthJerseyAvalanche

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:00 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 pm

I wont know until it gets closer.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:00 am

Hope you can make it... I know a Very few people for some reason don't like Rutt's. Well then can go to a different Hot dog place after the Karts if they wish....

I will start a Coming list soon....I hope all those from this area can make it...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm

I would like to get together a list of all those that will be joining us for this Fun filled day. Please post up or Pm me if you will be coming.. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:24 am

List has been updated..... Who else for a day of fun and good eats.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:04 am

Sorry I cant make the 17th... I have the baby that weekend and he is still a little on the young side.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:40 pm

List up dated... I see some NJ people looking.. Lets go guys Post up...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:15 pm

An Idea for those of you that can get to the area early and love Model Trains.. There is a old warehouse in Paterson with a $2 Million layout. Well they are having a Open house on The morning on Jan 17th. It starts at 10am.. If you would like to go let me know and we can add that to the plans..

More info at www.njhirailers.com
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 am

Plans are on page 1......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next