North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......

Go down 
+2
Troublemaker
Enkei
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:46 am

I am going to try and talk to my Ex Husband and see if he will take the baby that day so I can make it but not positive yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 am

The date is only a week away.. I would like to know who is coming out early?

Ok anyway. I would like to know who is going to show up at 9Am for the Model Train set up? We will be meeting at the Garden State Plaza in front of Best Buy..Please let me know.. Thanks. Then we will meet up with everyone else at about 12 at the same place for the GoKarts..If you need Dir please Pm me...

Hey TM can you please post this on TOS? Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I sent you a PM on TOS, I can't make the 9am, but should be able to get to the go-karts on time, or may have to meet everyone there.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 pm

OK guys so I can tell you officially that I will definitely not be there. I will be in San Clamente CA for a week during that time.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:21 am

Bummer..... Sad We'll save you some Dogs.....
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:12 pm

I would like to get an idea to who will be meeting at 9am at the Best Buy store at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus? Then we will stop there at about 12 noon then go to the Go Kart track.. Please let me know so we know who to wait for....

Thanks Glenn See you there....

Garden State Plaza is at the corner of Rt4,Rt17 and a exit off of the GSP..
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 pm

I wish I could go to talk to the JL rep about some stuff but oh-well.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Well what do you need to know? If it's about Sponsorship.. Unles your truck is going ALL over the US and to shows like SEMA don't even bother.. No more sponsorships from them or any other Co.. They just do NOT have the money anymore...Anything else let me know...He will be there...
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Enkei wrote:
Well what do you need to know? If it's about Sponsorship.. Unles your truck is going ALL over the US and to shows like SEMA don't even bother.. No more sponsorships from them or any other Co.. They just do NOT have the money anymore...Anything else let me know...He will be there...

Nope just looking to see if I would be able to beat him up a little on some pricing on some stuff. I'm looking to get a 1000/1 amp and once I got my bed design figured out after my airride is in I'll be doing a bunch of stuff. Plus I got people in my car club looking to do some more stuff. The JL prices are crazy so if he could do alot better I would go that way but if not I have no problem going with Orion, MTX or so on.

As for the sponsorship thing, they are still out there but they are not full sponsorships and want you to do alot for the little you get. Most give you like 25% off product.

Sound stream offered me that but I had to put the name down the side of my truck, no way I was doing that for 25% off.

Megaloud offered me all their products for cost but I have to take out all my existing equipment and replace it with theirs. I can't even keep my stealth midgate box. Thats like $3000-$4000 before I even get to work on what I want. They had my truck for 2 hours measuring and taking pictures like 4 months ago. I don't even know how good that stuff is because they are new. They hit the shows like crazy though this past year that when they apporched me.

I got the model company sponsoring me still that pays for all my big shows and sends me girls so I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Un like MTX and Orion Jl stuff is bullitproof when installed the right way. The 1000/1v2 Will give you about 1100 watts all day long. at 11.5-14 volts as long as you up graded all your wires.. As for customer support There is NO ONE Better.. And they can say that for the past 6 years... This Co Megaloud will give anything because no one has heard of them and in about 1-2 years they will not be around like many other 12 volt Co's.. It's a shame but true..You have seen my truck. All the stickers on the back are Full sponsors. But I talk to them and deal with them all the time. And they tell me.. Thats it...You have to live in Cali these days and go to the 800+ Car shows out there to get anything.. Even the Mags don't cover the shows on the east coast anymore..There are very few shows around here now.. They don't care about the little rinky dink shows around town. You have to go to the BIG ones and WIN.... You have to show them proof of what Mags you will be in, Ad's and very imporant.. How many people will SEE your ride....AND if you lie to them they have every right to Have you pay FULL retail for the product they gave you..

Any way back to the GTG... If you do need help in the above matter email or Pm me...

Thanks Glenn
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:21 am

Bump.... 2 more days.... Anyone else for 9am and the Model Trains?
You could also meet at 12 at the Garden state plaza before the Go Karts..
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:54 am

LIst updated.... My Pop is coming to the Train layout....He loves that stuff....

Anyone else for 9Am? Please let us know...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 pm

One more bump for Sunday.. Hope to see alot of you there....
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Dont' forget Pictures.... Smile #7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm

We took a few Not sure if we can post pics here but they will be on CAC in a little while...We all had a great time...

Thanks to NorthjerseyAvalanche,Troublemaker,RiverDude and wife, and AvyPrinces for showing up in the bad weather..
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm

We can definitely post pics here LOL. I had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming out with the rain. Next time we can all be adult speed racers instead of having a certain someone as a Junior.. LOL JK
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:31 am

Great to hear that you guys (and ladies) got to GTG.It's too bad we couldn't go although We will keep our eyes open for another one. #7
Back to top Go down
NorthJerseyAvalanche

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 am

lol yea yea going tomorrow to get my lisence changed over...only a few months delayed haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......   It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run....... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is that time.... Lets do a Hot Dog run.......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2