North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time To WAKE UP

Go down 
+2
Troublemaker
AvyPrncss
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Hey guys so NY has kinda died down along with surrounding areas. With winter coming to an end it is time for us to start waking up. I am looking for everyone's input on what type of GTG they would like to see for the warmer weather. I know that the weather has been crappy lately but we gotta start getting up and moving. Lets show them that NY is still here!

A couple ideas that have been brought up so far are:

Paintball
Go Karts
BBQ
Hurricane Harbor
Great Adventure

Lets get some ideas so we can start having some Kick Ass GTG.

Last edited by avyprncss on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Troublemaker

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm

BBQ would be great, but weather needs to get a bit warmer first...

Summertime would be perfect for that, and there's also Hurricane Harbor/Great Adventure. Not 100% sure on HH, but GA opens late April on the weekends, so we can do something then. We can bring lunch and leave it in the AV's in coolers, then go outside for lunch/dinner, and go back in the park for some night time fun! (HH closes at 5 I think).

There's also a couple INDOOR water parks in NJ if anyone's getting the bug to go early!
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Just to put the Bug in all the NY peoples ear already.....Don't forget about my Tune BY Tuna GTG this year in MA. We had an awesome turn out last year and #7 will tell you..."it's for the kids" They don't have a date yet but it's worth the ride up here.

http://www.tunebytuna.com/
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:43 pm

KevMack wrote:
Just to put the Bug in all the NY peoples ear already.....Don't forget about my Tune BY Tuna GTG this year in MA. We had an awesome turn out last year and #7 will tell you..."it's for the kids" They don't have a date yet but it's worth the ride up here.

http://www.tunebytuna.com/

Let me know as soon as you get the date so i can plan accordingly but I am definitely gonna try and get there this year.
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 am

sounds like fun! I need an excuse to use my strobes and train horn!
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:39 am

Troublemaker wrote:
sounds like fun! I need an excuse to use my strobes and train horn!

If you go on TOS you can see pics of the GTG last year. The parade was the best part. I'm making this a yearly thing now. I'm going to work on making this a even better GTG for us this year.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Kev let me know when you have some more info and I will do anything I can to help. I know #7 really enjoyed last year so I am def. in this year.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:24 am

avyprncss wrote:
Kev let me know when you have some more info and I will do anything I can to help. I know #7 really enjoyed last year so I am def. in this year.

No problem, sorry for jacking your thread.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm

KevMack wrote:
avyprncss wrote:

No problem, sorry for jacking your thread.

Now what fun would boarsd be without a little thread jacking?? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 am

Well we were all talking at the Train/GoKart/HDR GTG the other week. And thinking about a HDR/GoKart/OCC run... I am in touch with Jason at OCC and he would love to see us all up there....
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Enkei wrote:
Well we were all talking at the Train/GoKart/HDR GTG the other week. And thinking about a HDR/GoKart/OCC run... I am in touch with Jason at OCC and he would love to see us all up there....

What is there to do at OCC???
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:34 pm

We can set up a tour and have a nice GTG up there.... It is Huge and there is a lot to see......
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 am

Enkei wrote:
We can set up a tour and have a nice GTG up there.... It is Huge and there is a lot to see......

I was just wondering.

Also another stupid question.....Does Jason have a Avy, whys he want to meet us so bad?
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 am

I think he does Kev.
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Yes, Jason owns an AV. Enkei tagged him a while back (not sure which site got the credit, but I knwo he was tagged).
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Sounds like some good ideas guys....
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Troublemaker wrote:
Yes, Jason owns an AV. Enkei tagged him a while back (not sure which site got the credit, but I knwo he was tagged).

Ok...cool now it makes sence. I would bet on CAC.

But Lets get it going, where in NY is it? Would make a good spring GTG then.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:28 pm

KevMack wrote:
Troublemaker wrote:

Ok...cool now it makes sence. I would bet on CAC.

But Lets get it going, where in NY is it? Would make a good spring GTG then.

I am thinking we should make this the first Big GTG of the year... waht do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 am

Well if we do the Rutt's/GoKarts/OCC thing it's going to be a long day. From the Kart track it's a 1 1/2 drive up to OCC. But it is all straight. No real turns till we get off the Highway up there..
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm down for the OCC thing but out on the hot dogs and go karts.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Enkei wrote:
Well if we do the Rutt's/GoKarts/OCC thing it's going to be a long day. From the Kart track it's a 1 1/2 drive up to OCC. But it is all straight. No real turns till we get off the Highway up there..

Well we can arrange it so that we are at OCC at like 4.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 pm

I think Rutts around 11-12. Karts 12-3ish It did not take long..Then the long drive up there.. So 4ish would be good.. Just work on a date...
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Well why don't you get in touch with Jason from OCC and see what dates would work for him
Back to top Go down
NorthJerseyAvalanche

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:19 am

As long as its on a sunday or a Saturday with me knowing enough in advance im up for whatever....driving distance isnt a problem haha..i love it
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 pm

I heard OCC has a carshow every year. I want to find out when that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time To WAKE UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To WAKE UP   Time To WAKE UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To WAKE UP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month-
Jump to: