North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ Empty
PostSubject: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 pm

I am posting this here and sending out a few emails.. I would like to see a nice GTG soon.. I was thinking about maybe a Sunday starting at The Train show some of us did a while back.. www.njhirailers.com Then maybe the Go Carts again ( http://www.v-17.com/ )then a trip over to Rutt's Hut.. What do you think?

Here is the date of the GTG Sunday Dec 19th Meet at Garden State Plaza In front of Best Buy, On Rt 17 and Rt 4 Also there is an exit off of The Garden State Parkway say around 9:30 Am from there go to the Train Lay out in Paterson,NJ hang there for 2-3 Hours ( Thats how long it takes to see it all. From there off to the Go Karts.. That was Fun last time..Then a nice Dinner at Rutt's Hut.....

See you there.

Enkei + 1

NorthJerseyAvalanche

AvyPrncss + 2

See you there.

So lets plan something soon.....

http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/index.php/topic,6097.70.html
Post from last time.. We all had some fun....

Last edited by Enkei on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Sleep Wake UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Ok as of now I dont know when I am buying my new truck. I am still waiting on payment from my job. Until I get my new truck and my payment from Verizon I am holding off on long road trips. Sorry Glenn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:24 pm

WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ 438384 Come on Lets do some Go Carts again..... That was fun...
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 pm

So we are thinking Dec 19th...... Lets go guys.. Wake up...!!!

Last edited by Enkei on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm

I dont know if I will be in the state but I will definitely let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 pm

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT.... I up dated the first post with all the info..
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Ok A.P. Has been added with her new ride.... Who else?
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 am

Lets go people...... WAKE UP!!!! Lets all have a Fun day and GTG....
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:13 pm

So where is Everyone!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:12 pm

So will you guys wake UP!!!!!!!! 2 more days....
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Well.. Wake up you wimps.. It's going to be a nice weekend... We;; worth the ride.. And a Relaxing weekend Great Photo Opp....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........   WAKE UP !!!!  NE..  Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAKE UP !!!! NE.. Time for a GTG..Dec 19th Sunday.. See you there........
Page 1 of 1