North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ Empty
PostSubject: Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ   Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:44 am

Meet up at Garden State Plaza in Paramus,NJ at 9am Go to Model Train Warehouse www.njhirailers.com see the lay out..
Meet back at the mall at about 12 noon then go to the Go Kart track in Maywood,NJ Race and have fun there for a few hours. From there it's Dog time..... Barf-O Rama.. See you there....
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
jim260z

jim260z

PostSubject: Re: Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ   Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 pm

I would love to go but I recently lost my job so things are pretty tight now. If anyone is looking for a plumber with 13+ yrs exp. Don't hesitate to give a pm.
thanks,
Jim
Back to top Go down
http://foofighterstribute.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ   Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 am

Keep an eye on Craigslist. There is plenty of work on there.. I have not had a job since July. But I am making more money now then I did before from CL.. You just have to check all the time. There is Lots of work on there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ   Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rutts Go-Kart GTG & Hot Dog Run NJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month-
Jump to: