North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got the truck detailed....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Got the truck detailed.... Empty
PostSubject: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 pm

So when Dustin was home he had gotten my baby stuck on the beach... After powerwashing it 4 times to get the sand out I decided that I was also going to take it in to get detailed. I went to Detailing Dynamics in Mineola, NY. The guys there were amazing. They did an awesome job with my truck. They also have a line of cleaning products. Most of the cars they handle are porsche and ferrari and they are known by many of those clubs. While I was talking to the I had mentioned the club and they agreed to give us a club discount if anyone wants to get their truck detailed and such. I sent them out an email with the site name and they said they would be checking it out. Here's some pics.... there are more on my photobucket if you wanna check it out.

Got the truck detailed.... DSC_0419
Got the truck detailed.... DSC_0438
Got the truck detailed.... DSC_0453
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:53 pm

nice! and the headlights don't look too bad "nekkid" with the covered blinkers... I may have to take the covers off my headlights, so I can see better at night... or get HID's (Silverstar Ultra's still aren't bright enough!)
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:31 pm

I love you WOW! Looks like it's right off the assembly line. Nothing beats a shiny clean black truck. I've spent hours on my truck and have never got it to look like that. Maybe after winter it will get what it deserves.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:07 pm

I had to get the sand out but yeah he did a REALLY nice job with it. I was impressed. I couldn't believe they got out 95% of the scratches and swirls. The only bad thing is now you can really see the chips in the pain on the hood and stuff. But I really do like the job they did. And Nick if you decide to get it detailed if you want to come down this way they are offering a discount to our club. My entire truck cost me $750. They did a 4 step ext. detail (Clay bar, closs restorer, ultimate cleaner, prep bond and paint sealant and final detail), Pressure washed the bed to get rid of the sand, Compound and polish the scratches, Clean, prep, and refinish restore cladding (the guy had never used refinish restorer but i gave him my can and asked hiim to ue that instead of any other trim cleaner or treatment), Interior recondition (shampoo floor mats and carpet, polish plastic, clean glass work and door jambs, clean all leather/vinyl/fabric surfaces, clean head liner), Leather rejuvenating, Clean and dressed all tires and wheels, Dressed wheel wells. He also cleaned our my center console which along should have been $700 LOL. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone who is getting their car or truck detailed professionally. The shop I went to also has their own line of detailing supplies. I have a bottle of the quick detailer to try out next time I need to clean my truck. But overall he did an awesome job and I will definitely going back the next time I get it detailed. I am going to have them do it again next car show season before i start entering my truck in shows.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 pm

$750.... affraid I get my truck detailed once a year and it only cost $150. The guy even uses the tooth pic things in the cracks to get the dirt out. Plus all the stuff you mentioned. You should come up here and save some money next time.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:36 pm

KevMack wrote:
$750.... affraid I get my truck detailed once a year and it only cost $150. The guy even uses the tooth pic things in the cracks to get the dirt out. Plus all the stuff you mentioned. You should come up here and save some money next time.

LOL Normally mine wouldnt cost that much but i had him get rid of all of the swirl marks in my paint. I dont know if you saw them at the GTG up here.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Be sure to let them know about our Photo Gallery, (I just loaded a couple of shots).#7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the truck detailed....   Got the truck detailed.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got the truck detailed....
Page 1 of 1