North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Washer Fluid Low Light

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Washer Fluid Low Light Empty
PostSubject: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Hey guys... So My "idiot Light" is always on saying low washer fluid ever after i fill it. Any ideas how hard it is to fix it? I was thinking its gotta be a bad sensor but I havent tried to fix a sensor on the truck yet so I dont know how hard it will be to fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Sounds like something may not be working right or unpluged. Either that or your putting the ww fluid in the wrong spot.

It would make sense that the sensor would be near the bottom of the tank. Chances are you might be able to see it looking from underneth.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Chevzilla AV wrote:
Sounds like something may not be working right or unpluged. Either that or your putting the ww fluid in the wrong spot.

It would make sense that the sensor would be near the bottom of the tank. Chances are you might be able to see it looking from underneth.

Ok so I know I am a girl and all but I do know where my WW fluid goes! LOL
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:32 pm

I know you do, but I have seen blue anifreeze in the past!!!
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 am

LOL, you all are funny. O.K the sensor is at the bottom of the tank, and you can see it but getting to it and removing it is a P.I.T.A. The sesor just pops off and you pop the new one one, although I would check the connections cause the wires have a tendincy to hang low on that side.#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Chevzilla AV wrote:

Yeah well Im super special... My WW Fluid is ORANGE so there LOL....
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 pm

avyprncss wrote:
Chevzilla AV wrote:

Yeah well Im super special... My WW Fluid is ORANGE so there LOL....

That's O.K. We still like ya anyway... lol! #7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm

lol! lol! ....umm...anifreeze comes in orange too!!! Are you REALLY sure you know were it is??? Washer Fluid Low Light 125521
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm

KevMack wrote:
lol! lol! ....umm...anifreeze comes in orange too!!! Are you REALLY sure you know were it is??? Washer Fluid Low Light 125521

Real Funny.... LOL...

OH SHIT!!! Maybe I should go double check. LOL. I'm supposed to put it in the one with the picture of the little can thingy with the drop looking thing on it right??? Washer Fluid Low Light 125521
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm

avyprncss wrote:
KevMack wrote:

Real Funny.... LOL...

OH SHIT!!! Maybe I should go double check. LOL. I'm supposed to put it in the one with the picture of the little can thingy with the drop looking thing on it right??? Washer Fluid Low Light 125521

Oh-oh, it should be a picture of a windsheild with water sprying on it.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm

OH SHIT So then where does the oil go? LOL....
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 am

Just to get back on topic. Did you fix it yet?#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:42 am

No Anthony had a fever yesterday so I wasnt able to get out there and look. I am working the rest of the week so Sunday I am gonna have to go look at it.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 am

So I'm assuming that you fixed the problem right.. lol! #7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 am

LOL actually no but a certain person is coming by before work tonight to look at it again for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washer Fluid Low Light   Washer Fluid Low Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Washer Fluid Low Light
Page 1 of 1