North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got a Dealership.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey guys. I got H.B Chevrolet in Queens (Wayne and Milan). to post up any Av and sales that might help members and new-members. He's going to check the site and E-mail me so I need to figure how and where to direct him. (also mabey we could set up an AV show and shine in the summer,just a thought). what do you guys think.#7

Last edited by OLD NO.7 Avalanche on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 pm

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
Hey guys. I got H.B Chevrolet in Queens (Wayne and Milan). to post up any Av and sales that might help members and new-members. I just got to figure out how to do it and I also provided the CAFCNA site too. (as soon as they get on, Crystal you can send him over to CAC) that way they don't post up that I sent him over there. He's going to check the site and E-mail me so I need to figure how and where to direct him. (also mabey we could set up an AV show and shine in the summer,just a thought). what do you guys think.#7

If you tell me more what your trying to do because im blonde apparently today and have no idea what you wanna do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Well, I'm figuring they can either give me the links and I'll post them up on the For sale site (ex.09 Av 20,000, blue. low miles, yada,yada,yada). and as they sell (either from members or others)I'll pull them off.The good news is that we can prob, set a GTG/AV show and shine in the future and get more people towards the site. cheers #7

BTW I've buzy PM ing people that are in the northeast but havent logged in for a while. I guess Well see farao

Last edited by OLD NO.7 Avalanche on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Well if you want what I think we should do is make a forum for the site partners and such. When you spoke to the dealership what did you to say??? what are your thoughts on everything and what not when it comes to the dealerships and site partners?
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:23 am

We have a site partner setup already. All I told him was that if he would like to check out our site and If he was interested to sell AV's or chevys for that matter, mabey he could post it up here.#7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm

I'm down for the show and shine. But seeing it is in Queens I'll bring a gun. Suspect
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:46 pm

KevMack wrote:
I'm down for the show and shine. But seeing it is in Queens I'll bring a gun. Suspect

You dont need a gun you all got me LOL JK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got a Dealership. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a Dealership.   Got a Dealership. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a Dealership.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Club News, Announcement, and Important Information-
Jump to: