North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cladding Lettering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Cladding Lettering Empty
PostSubject: Cladding Lettering   Cladding Lettering I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Here are the pics of the before and after of my cladding letters. I didnt like the way they blended in with the rest of the cladding so I bought a Testors pen and colored them.

Before:
Cladding Lettering 100_0604

Cladding Lettering 100_0607
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
kwth8n
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Cladding Lettering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cladding Lettering   Cladding Lettering I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

I just "fusioned" my cladding black on my 02. I was thinking of a way to do the lettering. How did that Pen paint hold up? I was thinkin of using a small detail brush and doing it but was unsure if the brush strokes would show up and didnt want to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Cladding Lettering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cladding Lettering   Cladding Lettering I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm

As far as I can remember them when I last worked on her AV. They held pretty good.#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Cladding Lettering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cladding Lettering   Cladding Lettering I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm

They held up really well. I just used the pen and there werent really any "brush" strokes so to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Sponsored content

Cladding Lettering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cladding Lettering   Cladding Lettering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cladding Lettering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Garage :: Avalanche Mods-
Jump to: