North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey y'all
I just spoke to Debbie L. DeJong Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities,Dowling College Athletics and she would love to have us show off our Av's. I figure we can get the tune by tuna crew to do a turnout while our wheels are still hot. here is the info as well as a head count. #7

Dowling Baseball-Softball Car Show 13 Classes Of Cars,Trucks, Prizes Awarded. Pre-Registration By September 10th: $15.00; Day Of Show: $20.00. Spectators $15 Car Load, $5.00 Walk Up. Children Under 12 Free.

Merchandise and Food Vendors Wanted! Vendor deadline is September 12, 2011.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like more information.
Where:
Brookhaven Campus
1300 William Floyd Parkway
Brookhaven, NY
631-244-1132

attending:
1.)Old No.7 Avalanche Cool
2.)AvyPrncss Very Happy
3.)James21 Very Happy

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7

Last edited by OLD NO.7 Avalanche on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 pm

If I remember right it's from 9am-5pm. Laughing #7

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18   Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 pm

OKAY. Fellow AV'rs
we all went out for tuna, let's do it again for Dowling college. Let's work on beating this years tuna numbers.
We had 6 Av's and 1 EXT. So I want to beat the magic number 7 Laughing
let's do it.

Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 am

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
Hey y'all
I just spoke to Debbie L. DeJong Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities,Dowling College Athletics and she would love to have us show off our Av's. I figure we can get the tune by tuna crew to do a turnout while our wheels are still hot. here is the info as well as a head count. #7

Dowling Baseball-Softball Car Show 13 Classes Of Cars,Trucks, Prizes Awarded. Pre-Registration By September 10th: $15.00; Day Of Show: $20.00. Spectators $15 Car Load, $5.00 Walk Up. Children Under 12 Free.

Merchandise and Food Vendors Wanted! Vendor deadline is September 12, 2011.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like more information.
Where:
Brookhaven Campus
1300 William Floyd Parkway
Brookhaven, NY
631-244-1132

attending:
1.)Old No.7 Avalanche Cool

I will definitely be there Frankie. I already told Matt come hell or high water I am not missing this show so now we gotta get a weekend and get my av all worked out.

OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18   Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Sweet!
ok who's next? cheers #7

Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm

New England, Conn,Pennsylvania, New Jersey.. what's up?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18   

Back to top Go down

2nd annual Dowling College car and truck show. Sept 18
Page 1 of 1