North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Ok guys so I am currently in contact with Carlisle trying to set up a Gtg there for this years. I am working on getting a tent for us buy I need to get a rough idea of how many trucks would show. It's August 5-7 with judging occurring on the 6. And it's at Carlisle fair grounds in PA. So this is to see how many people are interested. So if youd go post up so I can get an idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Just so you all know it's about 3 1/2-4 hours from the GWB..There are a few campgrounds but they fill up fast.. They used to let you camp on ground.. But lets just say they don't do that for this show anymore.. And I have some pics for WHY they don't.... jocolor It is a fun weekend. and it does take a full 2 days to walk through and see everything. Unless you have spent Tons of time and $$$$ on your ride I would just enter in the Fun field and enjoy the show.. Their are trailer Queens that win every year.. It is my Birthday weekend So maybe Steph will let me go...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm

It looks like I'm starting a new job next week, So I still won't know for a bit.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Do tell........
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:35 am

Contests Frankie. I hope u can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 am

I may be working at a collision place. It's a local place that picks up wrecks and cuts them up and Inventories them. basically it's a legitimate chopshop Razz .
The best part is that it has a paint shop so he found out that I can do body work and paint, so I get to polish up my paint gun skills.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey I'm still looking for the back part of a Z71 roof rack.. All I need is the roller...
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Wait roller as in the cross bars?#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:41 pm

On the Z71 Racks the bar in the back is a roller.. It should be 4 -6 Torx bolts holding it on....Or on the Toyota FJ the cross bars will clamp on any round bars so they would work on top of the snugtop..

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 pm

I'll keep my eyes open.#7
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Ok so this Large show is in our back yards... So where is everyone???

Wake up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

I just checked out the site.. Look what's going on that weekend....

Gallagher at Truck Nationals
Famous Comedian to Sign Autographs, Meet Fans and More

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/truck-nationals/

There is so much to see and do there.... Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 Clappingani

Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 Modify_inline
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:47 am

I can only do tune by tuna this year due to family, Evil or Very Mad #7
but keep me updated as you never know.
Back to top Go down
Maverick1974

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 am

I was just thinking about this. However there are two car shows for me to choose from that weekend. I am leaning towards the older one.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 pm

To the both of you... This is by far the BIGGEST Truck show on the East coast.. Not a little rinky dink show that you see the same cars and trucks at every cruz night..

This is the show to be at..... Get idea's make friends and have a WEEKEND of fun not just 1 day....
Back to top Go down
Maverick1974

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:09 am

Enkei wrote:
To the both of you... This is by far the BIGGEST Truck show on the East coast.. Not a little rinky dink show that you see the same cars and trucks at every cruz night..

This is the show to be at..... Get idea's make friends and have a WEEKEND of fun not just 1 day....

You don't have to sell me on it, I have been there before.
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Well one more week... So who's coming out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7   Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 5-7
Page 1 of 1