North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repainted front end and Grill insert painted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Repainted front end and Grill insert painted Empty
PostSubject: Repainted front end and Grill insert painted   Repainted front end and Grill insert painted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Well after completely sanding the powerbar and painting to match and using actual Auto paint to properly paint the SS inserts.I decided to airbrush the Bully grill insert after wanting a different approach on the truck. (I'm going to airbrush some more soon).#7 Repainted front end and Grill insert painted Tn410Repainted front end and Grill insert painted Tn510Repainted front end and Grill insert painted Tn310Repainted front end and Grill insert painted Tn10Repainted front end and Grill insert painted Front210Repainted front end and Grill insert painted Sidesh10
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: Repainted front end and Grill insert painted   Repainted front end and Grill insert painted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:26 am

Looks great Frankie Repainted front end and Grill insert painted 446225
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Repainted front end and Grill insert painted   Repainted front end and Grill insert painted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repainted front end and Grill insert painted   Repainted front end and Grill insert painted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repainted front end and Grill insert painted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Garage :: Avalanche Mods-
Jump to: