North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublemaker

Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:37 pm

I'll be able to make it if the kids don't have a soccer game or karate.

I'll need directions though. All I know is that the MG is in CT... LOL

The MODS I am planning on doing are to install a dual tailpipe tip, and possibly new winter tires (although new tires really isn't a mod).

Scotty, do you know if the Garage has the stuff needed to mount/balance new tires, and if they have any in stock? If they have the tools, but no tires, I can either pick some up on the way up, or if you can bring a set, I can pay you for them. They would be for the standard stock 16" rims.

I'll definately (pending tax refund, of course) get a set of chrome/black from you when the weather warms up (April or so). I keep telling the wife I want the "Skull" ones, but I can't tell if she's going to let me get them or not... Guess I'll find out after I get them, whether I am in the dog house or not... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 pm

I can't make it on the 7th. Sorry guys. I wish it was on the 8th or something but I'm sure there will be another day I'll get up there.

There was a car show in NH I was suppost to go to with my team last week that ended up getting pushed back because of the rain to the 7th. I just found out today. It's the last show of the season so I don't want to leave my guys hanging.
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:35 pm

I can go, just need directions - or at least an address I can plug into my GPS...
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 am

I still plan on heading down. I don't have anything to work on my AV at the moment, but I'll be there to lend a hand. Like TM though, I don't know where I'm going yet!?!?
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:03 pm

still need an address and/or directions....
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 pm

So did Anyone go to the MG? #7
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I went... did a couple mods (dual tailpipe tip, and put some LED scanners in the handle areas for the back window)

I also found out I have a leak at the pinion seal. Gotta get the part and replace it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th   Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who all is going to the Monster Garage on Nov 7th
Page 1 of 1