North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...  Empty
PostSubject: Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...    Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 am

I was in New Hope, Pa yesterday and thought this would make a Great place for a GTG.. From the views of the Delaware River to the shopping along Main St.. Then I heard the LOUD Horn of the Steam Locomotive.. So I looked in to it a bit and they do have a Fall Foliage tour in Oct... There are a few Hotels and very nice Bed and Breakfest's in the area. It is about 1 1/2 hour from NYC and about 30 mins from Philly...Anyway here are some links to check out. I was thinking Oct 16-17 or 23-24??? Please let me know who would like to do this...

http://www.newhoperailroad.com/tickets/index.cfm?inst=a&CalMonth=10&CalYear=2010&Depart_Station=1&group_ID=0

http://www.newhopepennsylvania.com/

Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...    Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm

I would love too Glenn, but I'm totally tapped, sorry bro.#7
Back to top Go down
Maverick1974

PostSubject: Re: Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...    Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 am

Bad weekends for me.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...    Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Cant take the time off from work
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Maverick1974

PostSubject: Re: Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...    Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:00 pm

October 16-17 might work for me now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...    Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning a GTG and Fall Foliage tour in New Hope,Pa in Oct...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Meets By Month :: October-
Jump to: