North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

The First one Empty
PostSubject: The First one   The First one I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey all. The Name's Frankie.
Otherwise Known as OLD NO.7 Avalanche.
Well we finally got a local site,I am looking foward to working and GTG'ing with ya'll.There are many of us here (myself included)that have had plenty to do with our AV's and hopefully we can share them with ya'll, so with that being said,If there are any questions that we can answer, we will be more than happy to help you all, Thanks again #7

oops. I think I should talk a little about my AV Razz .
2005 WBH, Dark Jade Metallic, 2wd,Radix Supercharged,LQ9 6.0L,4L65etrans w/H-D shift kit,Vette servos,custom built 2600 stall speed,Snow Stage 2 Meth kit,Nelson Performance tuning, H.P.Tuners,5 T.V's PS2 and Xbox360, Laptop,Wi-Fi, custom tailgate electric grill. police siren,and strobe lights.... too many things to list. but this is a start. Twisted Evil #7
Back to top Go down

The First one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: