North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. Empty
PostSubject: Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.   Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:16 am

Yup you read it right. Mike and Dwayne from Big Daddy Performance in Lakewood N.J. They are ones who are directly responsible in getting my rig rolling right.Nothing against Allen Nelson, he has done some of the wildest rides.It was just a matter of not being able to have my AV on a Dyno there in Texas,So long story short. She is Strong, no more knocking,great fuel mileage,and heavy torque all at 9 p.s.i. I will post up a link for them on the lower page and at the site sponsor. They will be more than happy to take our AV's in and hook them up.
Very clean shop and they have all the right equipment and attitude. I Highly recommend them, and if your not too sure let me know and I'll bring you my AV to run and the Mistress will definitely change your mind.Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. Gr_bur10#7

http://www.bigdaddyperformance.com/
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.   Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:07 am

Its about damn time more then one admin on this truck had a working Av. Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. 957292 Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. 943138 Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. 990724
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.   Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 am

Nice...Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. Nutkic10#7
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.   Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:23 am

Glad to hear you got the demons knocked out of it finally. Now would you still take that measly lump sum and walk away from her now that she's running right?
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.   Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Yup. 25,000.00 and I'm walking home.She still has a little more to go, but as of tomorrow, I'm going to be dedicating almost all of my time on my GTO.. Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. Icon_s10#7
Back to top Go down
oHIobellboy

PostSubject: Re: Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.   Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 am

Where's my damn lottery tickets at....I gotta go check them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.   Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got the Mistress tuned and ramped up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Garage :: Avalanche Mods-
Jump to: