North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG.. Empty
PostSubject: Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG..   Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Hey Folks. I don't know if most of you frequent the N.Y.C area but there is a Pizzeria in N.Y.C called Lombardi's (It's Legendary),it's known for some of the best coal fired pizzas in the world, well Salvatore decided to open up on Staten Island and I figured it would be a great place to have a lunch GTG.The lot is tiny (mabey 20 spots) so we may actually get a little show going too.I'm trying to get a gauge if it would be feasable. so let me know.It will probably be a Sun (juneish). Check em' out. #7

info@SalvatoreOfSoho.com
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG..   Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:33 pm

bounce Hello..#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG..   Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Id be game for it hun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG..   Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:35 pm

K. Sweet. I'm going to actually set up an actual time as soon as I can figure out my new scheldule for my new job.#7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG..   Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salvatores Of SOHO pizza. GTG..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Meets :: Suggestions-
Jump to: