North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThE KiiD

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody   hello everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:52 pm

im new to this forum but on the other avy forums n wanted to say hi. im 17 love my truck n bowl and play football so hopefully we can meet up n hang out at gtg n take over shows with r Avy cheers
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome to the club, The KiiD, Great to have ya here, We have a GTG on the 25th at Orange County Choppers. This club is relatively new but if ya got any questions by all means drop us a line and well be more than happy to help. cheers #7
Back to top Go down
ThE KiiD

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm

thanks man hopefully i can meeet u there im workin on it right now n so far so good all we need is gud weather
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Welcome to the club. We look forward to getting to kno you and as #7 said if you need anything let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Enkei

Enkei

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Welcome Glad to see you here.... I hope the OCC GTG does not get rained out.. More details on that soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: