North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box 2 12w6v2's...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkei

Enkei

SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box   2  12w6v2's... Empty
PostSubject: SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box 2 12w6v2's...   SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box   2  12w6v2's... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 am

I thought I would put this in here The Box is in NY and it would be easy to see and Pickup if you wanted it...

This is the Box to have.... 2 12w6v2's Handles A true 1200 Watts.. And It pounds and sounds Great....

Selling this for a friend. It was in his Shop show truck EXT. This box retails for $2000.00.. He will let it go for $1000.00 We tested it on April 2nd and it works fine.....Please Pm me for details... Can't ship too heavy...

We will deliver within 100 miles....

I do have more pics of it if you need them here is the Hard info..

The w6's are big....... Very tight Bass...

More info...
Versatility meets amazing bass when you combine Chevrolet's cross-over vehicle with this intelligently integrated Stealthbox?. Using the vehicle's factory mid-gate attachment hardware, the Stealthbox? seamlessly replaces the mid-gate while maintaining its functionality. The area between the two woofers features a decorative aluminum panel and logo while the remainder of the enclosure is coated with a durable material that is textured to match the bed.

THE HARD DATA:
Available in dual 12W3v3-4 (wired for 2 ohm mono) subwoofer configuration with 1000 watt power handling or dual 12W6v2-D4 (wired for 4 ohm mono) subwoofer configuration with 1200 watt power handling. Replaces the factory mid-gate and maintains folding function to allow access between cabin and bed. Black texture coated finish. Rear glass storage is lost. Will not fit Hummer H2 SUT.

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1375

Last edited by Enkei on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
speanie

PostSubject: Re: SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box 2 12w6v2's...   SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box   2  12w6v2's... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Do you have other pictures? I am very interested because the subs i have now that dont hit anywhere near the way this setup would. Please let me know what we can do.

Thank you,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Enkei

Enkei

PostSubject: Re: SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box 2 12w6v2's...   SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box   2  12w6v2's... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:50 am

SOLD!!!!!!!!! Thanks Speanie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box 2 12w6v2's...   SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box   2  12w6v2's... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLD//JL Audio Monster Midgate box 2 12w6v2's...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Truck Store :: Classifieds-
Jump to: