North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:22 am

In a moment of bordom, I started a fan page on Faceook for New England Avalanche owners and fans. Most people check their FB pages more than they check the various AV sites that they are members of. I'm going to try to post up any upcoming GTGs that there may be, post pics and all that fun stuff.

I'm extending an invitation to any NEAV members who want to join and keep tabs on the New England crowd.

>>>> New England Chevy Avalanches <<<<

geek Nick
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Chevzilla AV wrote:
In a moment of bordom, I started a fan page on Faceook for New England Avalanche owners and fans. Most people check their FB pages more than they check the various AV sites that they are members of. I'm going to try to post up any upcoming GTGs that there may be, post pics and all that fun stuff.

I'm extending an invitation to any NEAV members who want to join and keep tabs on the New England crowd.

>>>> New England Chevy Avalanches <<<<

geek Nick

Well when you get really bored you can make a page for NE AVs. I had tried it and failed miserably. LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

That can be arranged. I'm @ work now trying to stay awake. I'll have something by Monday, but it will probablly be closer to Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

As requested by Crystal. There is now a Facebook Fan page for the site.

>>>> NEAVs Facebook Page <<<<
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks Nick. Your the best!
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 am

I didn't even thought about Face Book.. Cool , Great work guys. I don't have Face Book (I have too many female Stalkers tongue ). So I'm staying off of it, (I like to keep my marriage Laughing ). I don't know if I should start one on Myspace,What do you think?#7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 pm

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
I didn't even thought about Face Book.. Cool , Great work guys. I don't have Face Book (I have too many female Stalkers tongue ). So I'm staying off of it, (I like to keep my marriage Laughing ). I don't know if I should start one on Myspace,What do you think?#7

Frankie, myspace sucks...get a facebook!!!
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:16 pm

I hear ya, Kev, I just gotta figure out what assumed name I have to choose, also I had my Daughter look it up last night and it looks good although I think were missing a couple of states in reference to the introduction of the Northeast, Other than that I think it looks great. cheers #7
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 am

All 9 states are there Frankie!! They only give you a limited amount of room for the little write up. I had to put the 6 New England states as one so I could make it all fit. Listing all 6 New England states was taken up too much room. I would have had to bump the other states to list them all.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 am

Frankie if you sign up it will be easier to chat with you. Make up some crazy name and just let us know who you are when you friend us.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah frankie wat kev said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook.......   Facebook....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North East Avalanches :: Mud Bogs :: Games, Jokes, & Time Killers-
Jump to: