North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Window Decals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Ok guys so here they are.... The long awaited NE Avs Window Decals... We are still trying to get an idea of what colors to get the vinyl printed in and how many to get so if you would be interested in getting one let me know what color you would like to see.

Window Decals Neavsdecal
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
Troublemaker

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Are they big enough to fill the back window?

I would think white would be the best color for the mountains, and I like the red/blue for the letters...

How much would they cost?
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:07 am

they will be 42" x 7"
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 am

Hey Crys, Try doing the mountains white, and reversing the colors on the font (Blue words and red shadow). see how that works.I think it will show off the window better and for a much farther length. (You can double check but if you decide to use silver or a chrome,It should cost more).#7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 pm

hmm....something about it just dosn't click.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:39 pm

KevMack wrote:

What about it doesnt click help us out here kev.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:02 pm

avyprncss wrote:
KevMack wrote:

What about it doesnt click help us out here kev.

The Red and Blue don't do it for me. I think you should see how it looks with Silver writing and blue or red shadow. The black mountains have to go, those won't even show up on the window.
Back to top Go down
Chevzilla AV
Chevzilla AV

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 am

The Mountains would be more visible in white or in silver. Is it going to be a vinyl laser cut decal, or just a regular decal?
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 pm

O.K. so we got the mountains (white or silver), as far as that, from my previous experiences on silver, it is a different type of material and depending on where members want to put the decals It may not adhere to the surface (depending if the surface has been treated in the past with some sort of wax).The white does better.

Now we have to get the colors for the Lettering, I'm open to all colors,I just think the reason of the (blue/red/red/blue)combo is partially due to the fact of our club colors.Like I said, I'm totally open to Ideas.#7
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Ok so I will definitely get the mountains done in white now we all just need an idea for the letter coloring. The decals will be laser cut vinyl. We are still looking at where we are going to get them cut. I have spoken to a few places but most of them want way to much money for a bulk order. As soon as wwe come up with a definite color for the wording I will get a better idea of the price. The other option we have is if we all want to do different colored lettering. We could also lose the drop shadow. The only reason it was designed the way it was is because of the club colors but we can easily change the colors to fit any truck if we so desire. So I am open to all ideas about coloring.
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 pm

avyprncss wrote:
Ok so I will definitely get the mountains done in white now we all just need an idea for the letter coloring. The decals will be laser cut vinyl. We are still looking at where we are going to get them cut. I have spoken to a few places but most of them want way to much money for a bulk order. As soon as wwe come up with a definite color for the wording I will get a better idea of the price. The other option we have is if we all want to do different colored lettering. We could also lose the drop shadow. The only reason it was designed the way it was is because of the club colors but we can easily change the colors to fit any truck if we so desire. So I am open to all ideas about coloring.

Laser cut, 3 colors, that size..... Thats like a $25 sticker around here.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Yeah the guy by me said about 30
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:27 am

Ok so I took everything that was said into consideration and redesigned the decals... What are the opinions on the new design?

Window Decals Neavsdecal-1
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 am

You know what..... I love it. those colors (I feel) have that Northeast feel to it. The blue looks like the New York Ice.. lol! .You got my Full Support. #7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 pm

[quote="AvyPrncss"]Ok so I took everything that was said into consideration and redesigned the decals... What are the opinions on the new design?

You liked my idea...LOL Here is one more that might help with cost. If you make the mountains silver it will be a 2 color sticker and cost should go down. I personaly like it without the mountains but then again the blue is the same color of my truck. I would see if they will give you a set price on 2 color stickers and give everyone the choice of making the blue whatever color they want it. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 pm

I like it! The only thing I would suggest is to put the "www" back in the web address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Window Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Decals   Window Decals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Decals
Page 1 of 1