North East Avalanches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Avalanches

A place for all Avalanche/EXT Lovers in the northeast to connect and talk trucks.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Gibbs engine cover.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

Joe Gibbs engine cover. Empty
PostSubject: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 am

Hey Folks, I'm looking for the Joe Gibbs Engine cover..,I'm willing to trade or depending on price willing to pay for it..any help would be great.Thanks
Frankie #7Joe Gibbs engine cover. 0504_010
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Good luck dude!!! I looked for like an hour and I only found this one..............
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Nu-Image/Engine-Dress-Up/Nu-Image-Carbon-Fiber-Intake-Cover-_-CC300F/576092/
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks for looking bro, but that one is for the Non S/C version. The Joe Gibbs version already came with the S/C.I'll keep looking.#7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:53 pm

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
Thanks for looking bro, but that one is for the Non S/C version. The Joe Gibbs version already came with the S/C.I'll keep looking.#7

Maybe you can call them up and special order it. Its not going to be cheap, carbon fiber cost alot to get stuff. I might be around $400 or so. I know some custom shop that make engine covers out of fiberglass, maybe you can find a shop near you that can make you a custom one-off cover.
Back to top Go down
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 pm

It does'nt have to be C/F. I'm gonna just paint it anyway. I just figure the way I'm constantly putting things in my engine,Mabey If I see less of it.....Possibly, just possibly I may spend less. Twisted Evil #7
Back to top Go down
KevMack
Admin
Admin
KevMack

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 pm

If your gonna paint it then don't waste money on a CF one. Find a custom shop that is good with fiber glass and have them make you one.
Back to top Go down
AvyPrncss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:56 pm

OLD NO.7 Avalanche wrote:
It does'nt have to be C/F. I'm gonna just paint it anyway. I just figure the way I'm constantly putting things in my engine,Mabey If I see less of it.....Possibly, just possibly I may spend less. Twisted Evil #7

Yeah ok... What kinda shyt you smoking and why arent you sharing with the rest of the staff over here????
Back to top Go down
http://www.northeastavalanches.com
OLD NO.7 Avalanche
Admin
Admin
OLD NO.7 Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Still looking. Joe Gibbs engine cover. Lurk10#7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Gibbs engine cover.   Joe Gibbs engine cover. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Gibbs engine cover.
Page 1 of 1